Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas To All & An Extra Present to One XD


Merry Christmas everyone! I just wanted to thank those who read my blog frequently or even stop by occasionally and wish everyone a Happy Holiday :)

Since this is my second Christmas running this blog......I had this thought.....that maybe, I might do something special to comemorate the holiday and my readers this time around.

Between now, at 7:30 pm Christmas Eve, to tomorrow night at midnight (of course the 25th) I'd like those reading this to leave a comment on either this post or the equivalent facebook post telling me who your favorite J-Rock band is.

I will choose a person randomly from those facebook and blog comments left during the aforesaid time, and then send you a special gift pertaining to your favorite band. I will choose the winner on the 26th, and make a post both here and on facebook to notify them.

I hope you all participate so that I have plenty of people to choose from.

4 comments:

  1. Well I know this is too late, but I guess I'll post anyway xD!

    My favorite band is Plastic Tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for playing!!

    I think I'll do this again next year, hopefully more people will participate then.

    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe next year this blog will be more famous and more people will join~

    ReplyDelete