Monday, January 9, 2012

My Top 15 J-Rock Songs of 2011

I had wanted to make this list a little earlier, but I've been VERY busy, not to mention, wading through the ridiculous amount of J-Rock songs that have been released this year was extremely difficult. Thus, I was originally going to do my "top ten" but it was hard enough narrowing my list down to 15.

So, without furthur ado, my TOP 15:
(These are in no particular order, AGAIN, I had enough trouble just narrowing it down to 15.)

1. D- L'oiseau Bleu

2. Alice Nine- KING & QUEEN
(It was between this and RUMWOLF)

3. Para:noir- LiLLY of the VaLLeY

4. Lin -the end of corruption world- World in Flames

5. Versailles- Desert Apple

6. MEJIBRAY- Korewoizontoyobunara

7. ViViD- Crisis

8. MoNoLith- Byakuya


9. BORN- Natsume Zakuro

10. LM.C- Super Duper Galaxy

11. SuG- MadShip

12. DuelJewel- Polaris

13. L'arc~en~ciel- GOOD LUCK MY WAY

14. The GazettE- REMEMBER THE URGE


And last but not least:

15. And -Eccentric Agent- BLAZE
*Sigh*. This is post is REALLY long!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with many of your choices, but I think it should be obvious that "Rumwolf" is better than "King & Queen" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it was a tough decision for me though, I really like them both a lot,they were two of my favorites off of Gemini, but I think I, personally, like King & Queen just a smidgen more and that's why I chose it. :P

    ReplyDelete