Monday, April 2, 2012

TO READERS: Looking for MODs/ Contributers


All right, First:

I have a lot of things keeping me busy now, including an big upcoming move, so I'm looking for someone reliable and who can post updates often, to help me out on this blog.

If you're at all interested in contributing you can message me at the following e-mail address: thebullet_storm@yahoo.com (please have the subject contain the words MOD or contributer, so I can weed out spam), you can leave me a comment here with a way to contact you, or simply leave a comment on Auditory Impression's facebook wall, and I will message you back there. Any way you choose to do it  I'll message you back with the details. Consider it something like an application, so you must be willing to put in the time. Any help is appreciated, so please inquire, even if you just have questions. Also, let me know if you are willing to write reviews. Thanks :)

 
And, Second:

My internet is turned off right now because....well....I'm seriously broke this week, chose to not pay my internet bill, and uhhhh...I don't get paid until Friday.

Yup, so I will most likely not post any news until Friday. At which point I will attempt to play catch up. I may still post any information I can to Auditory Impression's facebook page from my phone. So, please check there for updates. This is one of those reasons I need an extra contributer XD

No comments:

Post a Comment