Thursday, May 10, 2012

D.I.D -until the Day I Die- (ex-para:noir member's new band)



D.I.D. -until the Day I Die- new mini album "until the Day I Die" will be released at 2012/07/04 (2 TYPE, 2,625yen)
[track list]
01.until the Day I Die
02.the resolution
03.pity me (included in TYPE A)
03.Ira (included in TYPE B)
04.M-O-G-A-Z
05.atheism


their distributed demo single will be released through indie CD stores since 2012/05/24

[track list]
01.until the Day I Die(demo ver.)
02.the resolution(demo ver.)
03.Ira(demo ver.)

D.I.D members:
Vo.茜(akane) (ex-ポッキーげぃむ(pocky-game)-->julius-->Para:noir)
Gt.暁-satoshi- (ex-フィズ(fizz)-->レトルト(retort)-->Para:noir)
Gt.??
Ba.相沢翔(aizawa shou) (ex-ZEXER-->Para:noir)
Dr.??



The preview they have up sounds pretty good, I'm glad Akane is the vocalist. I was starting to miss him. I can't wait to hear more from this band.


Source: OHP, Monochrome-Heaven, vkdb.jp


No comments:

Post a Comment