Wednesday, June 15, 2011

D'espairsRay Disbanding!!



 
Today, June 15th 2011, D'espairsRay have gone from being on hiatus to announcing, on their OHP, their official disbandment. All of the members have left personal messages to the fans (CLICK HERE TO READ!).......or I could just post them here, keep in mind the translation will most likely NOT be word for word, but I've done my best.

Hizumi's message is as follows:

For the treatment of my throat we have gone on an infinite hiatus and while having undergone acupuncture, chiropractic and Qigong, even now the restoration of it is not yet in sight. As a result of the talks with all four members and since we can't revive activities like this, it is like a natural extinction. We came to the conclusion that we should break this up with dignity.

Please, everyone, who had hoped for our return, forgive us this betrayal it has become.

Unfortunately we also can't be doing a final live, but I hope we can return something to you in a different shape.

With the beginning of this band, a number of meetings have come about and through joyful, sad and tough times, there hadn't been a single superfluous experience.
Thank you to everyone who loved D'espairsRay for these 11 years.
-- HIZUMI


Karyu's message:

D'espairsRay in my dreams
I finished in the middle.
To everybody who believed and was waiting for a resurrection
I'm really sorry to announce such a thing has happened.
The possibility of a live has also been dissolved.
Please understand where things end without any bad feelings.
I'm proud to have been involved in the creation of D'espairsRay,
It has changed me.
There is a hole in my heart
Which I will only be able to fill little by little
To see you smile again
I'm going to live with that.
To all who love D'espairsRay
Thanks
Thank you.
~Karyu~


ZERO's message:
(honestly I'm having a little trouble deciphering verbatim what Zero is saying, so here is a short synopsis)

I'm sorry for the surprise announcement.
We had gone on an indefinite hiatus
We vowed to everyone that we would come back but
We are unable to keep our promise, I'm sorry guys.
I hope that everyone can understand our decision to disband
I don't know what is in store for the future,
but I hope to see all the fans and members smiling faces once again.
And I think to myself what we can do in the future.
I'm very thankful to the staff and all our fans.
~ZERO~


Tsukasa's message:

We have announced our indefinite hiatus
I'm really sorry it has turned out this way
For everyone who waited for us to resume work, I'm really, really sorry.
We've been working together in the same direction for over a decade
It's difficult for me to describe my feelings
Because I really treasure this part of my life.
As everyone knows, I'm very sorry we will not be able to perform a final live.
Even after our dibandment I hope that you will be able to keep the memory of D'espairsRay in your hearts.
I'm proud to have been the drummer for D'espairsRay,
and I will live my life positively.
The rest of the band members and I will still see each other,
we are not disbanding on bad terms.
Finally, I want to sincerely thank all of our loyal fans.
~Tsukasa~


OH! You have no idea how deeply saddened I am by this announcement. I'm not gonna lie, I cried a little and I'm ummm.....on the verge right now.

To D'espairsRay:

I love you!
You're my favorite band.
And I will sorely, sorely miss you!
I wish you all the best

Sincerely, One of your biggest fans!


1 comment:

  1. Ever since they've announced their indefinite hiatus, I was really hoping that Hizumi would be able to pull through, and that I'd get to see and hear them all again.

    Too bad It's had to get to this, but I'm glad I've had the chance to follow this band for the better part of the last 3 years, and that they've been my second favorite JRock band for a long while.

    I'm also glad that they're ending it on good terms, and would really like to see what each one of them will do next :)

    ReplyDelete