Friday, July 1, 2011

Quick Note About My Latent Reviews



To those who ACTUALLY read my reviews (or just stop by occasionally) :

I know that I haven't been posting many recently, mainly because I've been working an awful lot lately since my "faux" manager has been ill for the past few weeks, and I've been very tired.
Take solace in the fact that I am making extra money, because once my manager comes back I'll be searching desperately for a second job.

However, I have been working on a few, including: BORN- DEMONS, Golden Bomber- Boku Quest, exist†trace- TRUE and Versailles- Holy Grail, unfortunately I just haven't had the chance to finish them. But I do have a couple days off coming up next week, so wait for me, I will be working on them and I'll definitely get a few posted! And if you would like for me to review a specific album/single feel free to let me know, and I will gladly do so.

Also! I'd really like to know what you think of me trying out a review on video. So tell me if you'd rather I stick to writing or vote over there --------> on the poll in the side bar.

Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you the best (job-wise)!

    As for the video review poll, there should be a 3rd option I guess: sometimes/occasionally, because written reviews usually work out better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input!
    Why do you think written reviews usually work out better?
    I was thinking of trying one out merely for the sake of doing something new. Maybe I'll post a video review towards the end of the month and I hope you'll let me know what you think in comparison to my written reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think written reviews usually work out better because the reviewer has the time to go over his/her work, fill any gaps and overall just produce a fuller picture/develop a more complete opinion of what's being reviewed.

    For example, reviews on sites like absolutepunk.net are generally more thought out than anything I can find on youtube (but there's also some very good reviews on youtube, and not all reviews on absolutepunk are gold).

    I'll still be looking forward though to your video review, because it will probably be a good one :)

    ReplyDelete