Sunday, December 23, 2012

DIR EN GREY Contest Thread!!!!!

It's time for the 2nd annual AI Blog Christmas contest!!!!
 
 
What's the prize???
 
DIR EN GREY's new single Rinkaku [w/ DVD Limited Edition] includes poster!
 
 
To be eligible to win:
 
1. You must be a follower on either this Blog or Auditory Impression's Facebook page.
 
 
2. You must comment on either this blog post or first "like" and then comment on the post titled CONTEST THREAD on the Facebook page with your answer to this question:
 
What is your favorite song by DIR EN GREY and WHY???
 
You can comment with your answer until the 24th of December (Christmas Eve) and I will announce the winner of the contest in both a blog and Facebook post on Christmas Day!!
 I would really like to give this single away for the holidays so PLEASE participate!
 
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to take part, but I have 2 questions:
    + Can I participate just by being a reader of the blog?
    + Can I pick another release? (I'd like to ask for Ganglion's latest album, since I can't find it online).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will make an exception, you can participate since you've been a reader for a long time. And if I draw out your name among the other entrants on the 24th, I would be more then happy to send you the other album. But you do still need to answer the question :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the exception! I wish me good luck :)

    Picking a favorite song by Dir En Grey is pretty hard: they are talented artists, and have released many great tracks. Instead, I'll just pick one that is kind of special to me: Amber (the last track on "Vulgar").

    The main reason this song stands out compared to their other tracks (I especially like their heavy ones) is because it unexpectedly had a softer, more airy sound. No screams, a beautiful, kind of melancholic melody, and an interesting bass line are the main highlights. It inspired really vivid imagery inside my head, and I remember listening to it quite a lot for some time.

    I hope that answers your question, and I'd also like to hear your own response once the contest is over :]

    ReplyDelete