Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review: LM.C- Super Duper Galaxy

Tracklist:
1. Super Duper Galaxy
2. Bad Spider


Super Duper Galaxy- I must have watched this PV about a hundred times before the single was released, just so I could listen to this damn song! Ahhh, all the different beats and electronics to this song are so catchy, it's ridiculous! I can't help but want to dance around every time I hear this song. I really enjoy the extra vocals and Maya's thrown in rapping elements. I'm honestly finding it difficult to point out all the interesting elements because I like Super Duper Galaxy way too much! I mean all around this song is a perfect ten.....that's all I can really say.

Bad Spider- I like the start to this song, especially at 12 seconds, when LM.C brings in the electronic beat along with the overlayed "ooh's". And I like the switch in beats at 1:12 to ring in that we're about to enter the chorus. I'm not sure I like the deep "OH YEAH" during this, but I could definitely see it growing on me, considering that other than that I quite enjoy this song. This has a slightly harder sound than Super Duper Galaxy, not quite as "poppy" and energetic, but nevertheless this has a great catch to it.


Ahhh, LM.C, I'm such a big fan but I have to say I enjoyed this single so much more than their last release Let Me' Crazy, even the new look was a lot better. I hope their next release is just as good.


My Grade: A, 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment