Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bunraku Movie Trailer


Finally!!!! I almost forgot about this movie, I heard about it like what....two years ago. Apparently it has already been shown at a bunch of movie festivals since December 2010, it just hasn't been released in theaters or on DVD yet. But I've read a lot of great reviews especially about Gackt. It actually looks pretty good, but honestly, probably like half the people who are going to see this movie, the real reason I want to see it is Gackt.

Credit: MasaReturns, Thanks for posting this!!


And this is Part 1 & 2 of the Bunraku Q&A session held in Toronto back in September, 2010. It is weird hearing Gackt speak in English. So cute!!


Credit: lilladybug626

1 comment:

  1. I am totally excited to watch Bunraku, but since I haven't seen it on the movies at TIFF due to having no free time from work and being far away from Toronto, this will take longer. For now, I'll make do with watching the press conference and watch movies for free, especially Moon Child and Diabolos Live 2005

    ReplyDelete