Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review: LM.C- Let Me' Crazy

LM.C- Let Me' Crazy single released 10/27/2010.

Tracklist:
1. Let Me' Crazy
2. No Fun, No Futute
3. YASHA姫


So, first I wanna say I'm a decently big fan of LM.C. However, admittedly I'm slightly disappointed by the Let Me' Crazy single. I just don't think it is a good as their previous releases. The title track, Let Me' Crazy is pretty catchy and I enjoy the electronic poppiness (not sure thats how you would spell that considering it is not a real word) of it, but the song doesn't really stand out against their other title tracks. Which, leads me to No Fun, No Future, the second track and.......I don't like it.........first off it is too short. I say if you are going to put out a song it should at least be a decent 3 and a half to 4 minutes long, that way at least you have time to enjoy it. I felt like this song was just a lot of noise, and that there was too much blending of music and vocals taking place. The song that really saves this single for me is the last track YASHA Hime. I much prefer LM.C's slightly  "toned down" style. In fact, this song reminds me a lot of Maple Leaf  (Bell the Cat single) which is without a doubt my favorite song by them . Actually I hear quite a few similarities between the two, which is probably why I like it so much.......
All in all for me Let Me' Crazy is just an okay single. It is not terrible but it is not fantastic either, I would give it a B-.


The MV is pretty cool, I really like the different light and mirrored effects, I've only one complaint......Aiji is not shown near enough. I'm pretty much in love with him so.....he should have more close-ups. I honestly can't believe he is as old as he is.....to me he looks like he is in his late twenties. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment