Friday, October 29, 2010

ViViD Official Debut Album

Members:
(Vo.) Shin
(Gu.) Reno
(Gu.)Ryoga
(Bass) Iv
(Dr. & DJ) Ko-ki

Back in August, I believe, the band decided to sign to a major label, EPIC Records (a part of Sony Music), and now a few months later ViViD is getting ready to release their official debut album Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~ (「夢」~ムゲンノカナタ方~; "Dreams" ~Beyond the Fantasy~) on January 19th 2011.
ViViD is a relatively new band so this going pretty quickly for them, but being completely honest they totally deserve it. And I hope they get a lot more attention in the future. I'm really looking forward to hearing more of their rock/rap/pop sound. If you can't tell I'm a huge ViViD fan and I'm super excited about this. If you haven't heard these guys you need to go RIGHT NOW and listen to them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment