Monday, January 17, 2011

Alice Nine: Gemini PV



Ummm.....is there anyone else who is disappointed by this??? I've read a lot of good reviews of this PV and I just don't get what the fuss is about. There is just nothing really fantastice about this for me. Yes, Shou's voice sounds good but it always sounds good and the guitar solos are great but, they're always great. And usually when I hear something by Alice Nine I'm really impressed but truthfully when I first watched/ heard this PV I was........I guess the best word would be flabbergasted, actually at first I was speechless and not in a good way. There is no way that I would ever cast this song as the title track of an album! Ok, believe it or not I really don't think this is a bad song but I don't know......it's not really doin' it for me. And I know it seems like all I have is complaints, not true, but I'm going to save those thoughts for my album review (when I will have had more time to listen to this and hopefully by then it will have grown on me.....hopefully).
One good thing I do have to say about this PV, Shou looks amazing! I don't think I've ever been so attracted to him before. I think it is the hair color.

Credit: Maxcazzz

No comments:

Post a Comment