Monday, January 17, 2011

Review: SuG- Crazy Bunny Coaster

Tracklist:
1. Crazy Bunny Coaster
2. NO OUT NO LIFE
3. ID fudge factor


Crazy Bunny Coaster-  I can's stand when they sing "crazy bunny coaster". Other than that, much like the majority of SuG's releases this song is really cute and catchy.

NO OUT NO LIFE- This is not my favorite song, it is very cutesy sounding like Crazy Bunny Coaster, which I get sick of after a while. Again though this song is pretty catchy. I can't deny that. Not something I would listen to on a regular basis however.

ID fudge factor- Oh! I like this! I have to admit after listening to the first two tracks I was really surprised when this started. Much harder sounding than the previous and not so cute. I quite enjoy this!!! This is no question my favorite song on this single, I love the change up. And I really like the chorus, as well as the guitar riff/squeal.

My Grade: B+, 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment