Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review: ViViD- Yume ~mugen no kanata~


Tracklist:
1. Yume ~ mugen no kanata ~
2. Rem


Yume ~ mugen no kanata ~ - The only thing about this song that I'm not too fond of is the "Are you ready?", that is straight up L'arc~en~ciel's Ready Steady Go, and that is what I think of every time I hear this introduction. Throwing that aside for now, I've been in love with song since I first heard the preview! The chorus is super catchy, and the instrumentals, especially lead guitar,  are great. I enjoy the thrown in turn table/rapping elements. I just adore ViViD!! But I do wish this song were longer, that's my only request.

Rem- With this being the slower of the two songs, it is still very much upbeat. And the piano placement throughout this song and with the chorus is lovely. I love how the song slows as if it is about to end, and then hits you again with the chorus!


I love that ViViD still sounds like ViViD even though they've been picked up by a major label. Like I've said before these guys deserve to have a million fans. ViViD is truely awesome!

My Grade: A+, 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment