Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!


Brace yourselves, for something awful has happened, this afternoon my Ipod took a dive into my sink (which at the time was full of soapy water) and is no longer with us. The medics did everything they could to revive it but unfortunately CPR and defibrillators just don't work on Ipods........*sob* "I'll miss you Ipod!!!!"

*SIGH*

Luckily, I have a temporary backup, not luckily it's only 4GB, which only carries about 17% of my music. That's roughly 500 of my currently 3,000 songs. However, I must be grateful for what I have until I can save up another $250. Wish me luck!

Also, I noticed that on the poll that's ------------> thataway somewhere, no one is voting for LOST ASH. Come on people, they're a great band, someone needs to look forward to their next release, don't make me vote for them, as I have a strict "no voting on my own poll" policy.......but I will if I have to, so please show the band some support, eh?


2 comments:

  1. Aaah Good Luck buying your new Ipod , Mine got corrupted twice and all I had to do is buy a new one, and I did :O , It's kinda sad when every thing's lost though,,
    BTW:AWESOME BLOG !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really does, I tried really hard to fix it, but it's just not happening :(
    And Thank you! I hope you stop by again.

    ReplyDelete