Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Review a Day, Until I Get All of This Music Out of the Way!



Yes, I've been slacking on reviews again.........and so this is my new goal.
Please take notice that I've already kept up with it for two days now.


Hopefully, I can keep up with this until I get the majority of the singles and albums, from the last two to three months.........nah, I lied, not three....that's just too far back, that I haven't even listened to yet, into somewhat of a reviewed form. Or atleast everything that I've been meaning to review all along.

Wish me luck on this long and arduous journey!

P.S. I know that I had mentioned before that I would like to try a review in video, unfortunately, somehow I messed up the volume on my camera and now I can't figure out how to get it to record correctly again. I've been trying to fix it for a few weeks now but if I ever do, I'll be sure to post one

1 comment: